Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bloggin' around...

There was an awful lot of wasted space on the right side of this blog page. It's a template and I couldn't seem to adjust it. So, genius that I am, (shush! let me have my delusions!) I decided to upload a photo to fill the space. Naturally, one photo turned into a pile o' photos. It may not be exciting to anyone but me, but it fills the space and I admit freely that I am pussy-whipped by my dog, so there are shots of him... and there will likely be more. Oh deal with it, I'm an animal person!

I also thought, since I'm doing all this cooking and creative work in the kitchen lately (we'll see how long that lasts!) that I'd take pictures of the final products and post those. Oh GOD aren't you lucky???!

I know I am.

I'm lucky to be free of depression and suicidal thoughts. I'm lucky to be alive.

Really lucky.

Every day.

It doesn't take much to make me happy, I'm pretty easy these days. I try something new with a basic biscuit recipe, it turns out edible (and yummy) and I'm as excited as if I won the lottery. Because, let's face it, I have. Because I'm happy. Just happy to be breathing, walking, talking ... and of course, putting silly pet pictures up on my little blog here. Everything makes me stoopid happy. Because it's life. Because I'm here. And every minute of every day is a miracle.

Hey, I got the pictures to upload - tell me THAT's not a miracle!

No comments: