Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today's Tasty Treat is......

MISS X is back in the 'hood!
She seems pretty excited. The first thing she did was go for the bed. This pup knows what's what. You take a 10 block walk on those tiny toes and baby needs a NAP! I wish I was that clever.

Basil is Mr. Nonchalance. Always trying to maintain his cool. Unless he hears It's Raining Men (he likes the RuPaul remix)... then he starts dancing. Trust me, it's hilarious. So far that's the one song that always gets him hopping. I'm not going to discuss the whys of his musical choices. I hope one day to catch it on video.
But it's clear he's happy to have her back. Though she seems a little nonplussed here, I think that's just her reaction to cameras. Basil, on the other hand, knows exactly what to do for a camera. Pose. Camera whore that he is.


I will be heading off to various fun errands... the gym... the laundry... I hope these two can find something to do while I'm away. Hopefully this will not involve ganging up on the cat.

These two? Nah. Never.

3 comments:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

Oh Joy, they are so cute!

I really want to see that vid of Basil getting down to "It's Raining Men".

Gary said...

They are so adorable. Basil is such a love.

Jamie said...

SO CUTE! Here puggy puggy!!

Glad I finally had some time to catch up on your goings-on.