Thursday, May 03, 2007

Reminders for your weekend plans

Friday (May 4):
You know it's time. It's about time indeed.

The Niagaras are at the Rodeo Bar Friday. No cover. Just fun. Click the links for info!

Despite how it seems....this blog is not sponsored by The Niagaras.

I do recommend you order the quesadilla .... and buy one of their cds as a souvenir of how much fun you had. Just sayin'.

Saturday (May 5):
Not only Cinco de Mayo, but also Free Comic Book Day!

Wow, that's a lot of business right there. Go pick up your free comics and then celebrate! Viva Mexico!

Sunday (May 6):
I got nothin' for you. I have my own stuff to do, you're on your own my darlings. But after Friday night with the Niagaras and Saturday with the comics and the fiesta-ing.... might be nice to take a nap on Sunday, huh?.... Of course I could recommend church on Sunday, but... you don't want me to get started on THAT topic again. Or do you?

1 comment:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

Have a great weekend Joy!