Sunday, May 20, 2007

Too busy to blog? C'mon.

I know you're all clamoring: "Joy! Where ARE you?! We've missed your meandering blatherings about nothing, your tortured ruminations on stuff, and your silly happy happy on the daily doin's that make life worthwhile. Again we say: Where are YOU, you sweet siren of the blogosphere?!"

Okay, nobody is saying that. But I can dream, can't I? Oh shush. Of course I can!

I'm running around like a chicken without a head (and yes, it's just as pretty as you might imagine). But I thought I'd pop on and post this teeny piece of video just to placate the masses. And by 'masses' I mean me.

So here's my blog fix for the day - until later when I have another free minute.

The Niagaras at The Red Lion, New York - May 18. Don't bemoan what you missed - just get there next time. And for now enjoy what you can see.


2 comments:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

I hope it is a good kind of running around like a chicken without a head and not a bad one.

Joy said...

all good, honey, all good!