Monday, May 14, 2007

You have got to be f-ing kidding me

I just flipped through the annoying AOL 'welcome' screen and this caught my eye.

Teachers Stage Fake Gun Attack

Apparently the teachers (and the assistant principal) involved exercised "poor judgement".

POOR JUDGEMENT???????

POOR FUCKING JUDGEMENT?

NO.

Poor judgement is not making sure you have appropriate treats for kids with dietary issues.

THIS is FUCKING MORONIC STUPIDITY AND CHILD ABUSE!

When I was in the 6th grad I was tormented by the teacher I had for the second half of the 5th grade. (I'll write about that nightmare on my other blog) and nothing was done. Kids have more power now. Or parents are more willing to step up. Or something.

For now I am so incensed I cannot even TRY to make sense.

I am appalled.

THEY ARE 6th GRADE CHILDREN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! CHILDREN!!!!!

Ugh.

Sorry. About the profanity and screaming. But I'm so disgusted I can't stand it.

Isn't it horrible enough that these things might one day happen for real? What IDIOT thought it would be a good idea to scare the shit out of them on a class trip?

Someone needs to burn in hell, that's all I have to say.

3 comments:

Gary said...

I was not aware of this until reading your post and clicking on the link. This is really horrible, those poor terrified children. How could anyone think that this would be a good idea? Was there a plan other than to scare them and make them cry? It sounds like those in charge got off on terrifying those children and that really makes me angry and sad. I understand wanting to protect students but I don't think they were doing that at all. I am with you in my outrage. What were they thinking?

Jay said...

I cannot believe that this happened. I bet there are some very angry parents right now.

d. chedwick bryant said...

This is the first i am hearing of this one--it is unreal that grown up adults could Plan something so awful.