Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You know that feeling...

The one you have when you're waiting for news? Like a call about a job, the 'after the date' call, the news from the doctor... I have that feeling right now and it is making me NUTS!

I'm NOT waiting for news from anyone about anything. Oh sure there's lots of loose ends hanging on the edges of my life, but that's normal, and none of those are things I'm anticipating a call or email from. (Unless the vacuum cleaner decides to call and say either we spend some one-on-one private time together or we break up.)

So what is this?! Is there a full moon I'm unaware of? I am absolutely on the edge of my seat for no earthy reason. I promise, the coffee consumption has been moderate (for me).

I sweated out at least a quarter of the Hudson River at the gym this morning. Took a shower and now all I want to do is go for a walk... or back to the gym... and do it again just to get rid of this antsy feeling that something is a-coming.

I don't feel like it's anything bad necessarily, just that something is brewing and I'm totally in the dark about what it is.

So either I'm having some kind of psychic moment... or maybe I'm a little manic. Ooops. Let's hope for the psychic moment - not just for my sake, but for the sake of my credit, my self-esteem and every hapless half-way decent looking heterosexual male that crosses my path.

Oy, it had better be a psychic moment!

1 comment:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

I hope it's something really cool!