Friday, June 15, 2007

Am I famous now?

I just found out that my June 5th entry about Living Dead in Denmark was quoted on Open Source radio yesterday. You can read about (and listen to it) here. I think this is a riot - and fabulous! If you choose to listen to the broadcast, there is a link to it at the top of that page, my quote comes in at the 14.56 minute mark and lasts abour 5 seconds.

Yes, I timed it. Of course. Don't scoff, you'd do the same thing!

I think it's particularly synchronistic that this was broadcast yesterday - the same day I went to see the show that I blogged about that 'made the quote'!

Isn't the world a wild and amazing place? You just never know what's coming next.

(with that, here she goes again...)

And what is coming next is The Niagaras are at the Red Lion tonight. (Yeah, no... I never do stop.)

*sigh* When the day starts like this, who knows where it might lead?

2 comments:

Jay said...

I think YOU'RE amazing!

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

"You just never know what's coming next."

It's pretty cool isn't it!