Saturday, June 16, 2007

Basil loves to dance

I mentioned some weeks ago that my dog loves to dance to "It's Raining Men". I have been remiss in catching it on video. If I had a bigger memory card in the camera this would have been a bit longer, but I switched out the bigger one and forgot! By the time I realized the camera had stopped we were both too disco-ed out to do it again (and I had no more batteries!) But I think you can get an idea.

I know. I know. "Mommy needs to dance a helluva lot more and maybe 4-5 hours a day at the gym instead of 1 1/2 hours"Ah well. Welcome to my world!

Yes. Be afraid - it's like this ALL the time.

This is why it's best I live alone. You know, with charming critters who really don't give a damn how weird I get. Or that I really can't dance and should have aimed the camera even lower. Next time fresh batteries, bigger memory card - and full out Basil dance.

2 comments:

Jay said...

I think this is the awesomest thing ever!

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

How cute!

"Next time fresh batteries, bigger memory card - and full out Basil dance."

You better! You know that I am just dying to see it.