Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Shakespeare and zombies

There is something about mixing Shakespeare with zombies that is simply irresistible to me. Can't say why for sure. It's just how I'm wired I guess.

The Vampire Cowboys Theatre Company is reviving their fantastic LIVING DEAD IN DENMARK for 4 days only (June 12-15) as part of the First National Asian American Theater festival. Tix are only $18 and so worth more than that!

When I saw this show and I was laughing my ass off. So I feel compelled to let everyone know they have a chance to see it if they missed its earlier run.

Are you a Shakespeare fan? A Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan? A Night of the Living Dead fan? Are you breathing and in possession of a sense of humor? Do you long for a well-written turn of phrase and clever storyline on a live stage? If you can say yes to any of the above, you MUST go see Living Dead in Denmark.

Funny, funny stuff here.

Just sayin'.

3 comments:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

I really wish I could see that. It sounds like ulimate theatre, zombies and Shakespeare... Brilliant!

Jay said...

That sounds...well, weird.

Joy said...

Weird and yet it works (even for people who like neither Zombies nor Shakespeare!)