Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sum, Sum, Summmer time!

Happy Solstice!

It's officially summer. It's only 69 degrees, but that's global warming for you. Regardless of the temperature it is the first day of summer and I revamped the bloggy. I may have loosened up a bit about the chick flicks, but all that pink was starting to get to me. In honor of the summer, things are green again!

Also in honor of the new season, I'm making green things today.

Mint chocolate chip ice "cream" and green tea cupcakes!

With all this green flying around one would hope some monetary green would wend it's way into my hands - but I'm just being greedy! I feel green today! Someone stop the chlorophyll madness! I want to smell fresh cut grass and walk barefoot in the park (not the play, actually walk barefoot in the park... in the grass). Odds are good I won't get to that today, but I can give it a shot.

Since I do tend to obsess... uh, anyone notice that at all? Yeah. Okay, well... I decided I'm a little heavy on the new-found vegan obsession here so I'm creating a new place to vent my culinary good times. When it's set up I'll post a link. In the meantime I have to go pick up some last minute ingredients, some dog food, and try to scoot over to the park in the midst of cooking to get my toesies into some grass.

1 comment:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

Happy Summer Solstice to you too!

I like the new look Joy. :-)