Saturday, June 23, 2007

Where does the time go?

I really don't know how the days whip by so fast. I'd like to request longer days, but I don't know who I could write to.

I woke up with a headache today which is annoying, and weird. Though I should have gone to the gym I really couldn't face that damned boring elliptical machine with a headache so I opted to create a new dish.

Yeah. Because it's always good to cook instead of work out.

But I came up with a really yummy pigeon pea curry all on the fly with stuff that was around and no recipe and I have to say it came out so great I'm even more full of myself than I was yesterday. Hard to believe. But true. Soon my head will simply NOT fit through the door. Good thing I have a big tub of vegan margarine to grease the doorway so I can push through when the dog decides he will deign to go out.

I still have the headache, but now that I've 'created' and eaten the fabulous curry I feel like I can haul it over to the gym with enough "oompf" to face that stupid machine. Power beans. Yes.

*lightbulb moment*
Oh... maybe I have a headache BECAUSE my head is getting so big.

It's almost 1:00! What have I been doing all morning???!!!

1 comment:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

I hope your headache is better.