Monday, July 09, 2007

Shameless... ab.so.lute.ly shameless...

Who wants to help me get the bad bad karma out of my apartment once an for all?

You do, I'm sure!

The people I used to work with will, I'm sure, get a big chuckle out of the fact that I'm STILL selling toys and comics on eBay. I had a rep as a box scavenger, thankfully the guys in the mailroom were all very nice about it. Nearly every day I was at the post office sending off piles of toys, or comic books or other STUFF that had no place in my home because of the bad memories associated with them. And I'm still not done! Talk about clogging a room's chi!

You can see some of it here if you're at all interested!

Subtle, no?

I know, it's crass. *sigh* It's why I'll never be a salesperson of any sort. Hell, I couldn't even give away lemonade the few times I had a lemonade stand! "...oops, it's supposed to have SUGAR in it?" See, not much on the sales.

Still, if you're looking for comic books or action figures, there's a couple over at eBay. *wink* *wink*

No. THEY do not need sugar. I've learned a little since my lemonade stand days!

2 comments:

Junk Thief said...

Hey, given the name of my blog, I am with you all the way on diving through bins at work. I really don't need more STUFF in my place either, though I gotta say that Dark Carnival piece is might tempting.

Joy said...

It's a fun piece, I used to keep her on my desk at work. Now she's just in a box and deserves a good home.