Thursday, December 06, 2007

Play Time

I've been a little under the weather the past couple of weeks and have really been coming up blank on anything to write here. Happily I live with two insane critters and about an hour ago they gave me a little sumpin' to post. Thanks boys!




For anyone who might be concerned about Nick's safety having his head in the mouth of a pitbull mix, please know that this is how these boys have played for more than a decade. It's all good. Well... except that Nick ends up with a wet head a lot of the time. Eck.

7 comments:

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

How cute!

Salty Miss Jill said...

Yikes! Brave kitty...

I have a crush on...JOY!

Ladron de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Sorry to hear you've had the same gunk that I've been fighting the past week. Two weeks? Oh, I want it to be over by tomorrow.

My Bunter would rip the head off Basil if he ever tried that with him.

Joy Keaton said...

Whim - they certainly think they are! ;)

Miss Jill - he's not so much a brave kitty as a dog-cat. Not sure he knows he's actually feline not canine. You have a crush on ME? You salty Miss you! ;)

JT - I imagine any normal cat would not put up with Basil's hijinks. But see above: Nick's got some identity issues; and to his credit he has only ever scratched Basil once - when he was still a kitten. He never uses his claws with that big 'tough' dog. :)

Gary said...

Oh, I love my boys! It's nice to see some action happening on that bed. LOL.

Bella said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. At least you have those two adorable buddies to help keep your spirits up.

Jay said...

Aw, instant entertainment just for you!