Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I want to go to Mexico - NOW

I believe my subconscious and conscious are in agreement on this one. For a change! Last night I had a wacky-assed dream that was sort of a Dynasty meets The Ghost and Mrs. Muir with special guest stars: the vicious cell-phone eating ALLIGATORS.

Yeah. Well... you know... the Lunesta and all.

So as I've been doing whenever I allow myself (which is frequent) I did my internet search for a new destination in Mexico. I'm pretty much into the idea of going to the West coast (Pacific) this time. God knows I'd go back to the Yucat√°n in a heartbeat, but Mexico is huge and I want to see ALL of it. And life is short. The funny thing about my 'net surfing is I found a place that sounded interesting and in the 'information' section they mentioned the proliferation of CROCODILES. Noting that they have had no reports of attacks on humans; though no mention was made of cell-phones, so I'm leery there. Yes okay, sticklers, alligators are not crocodiles. I know that. My subconscious however seems not to differentiate.

Clearly Mexico is calling me. JOY, GET THE HELL DOWN HERE. NOW!

It's time.

5 comments:

BetteJo said...

The Ghost and Mrs Muir??? OMG I do not know if I ever would have thought of that show again in my life if you hadn't mentioned it.
How random!

Ladron de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I'm very fond of Oaxaca, though I've spent more time in the middle part of the state not the coast. It's an amazing place that feels untouched by the tourist development of the coastal places that attract people from the U.S. And the art and history there are amazing. I'd go there as your guide but will be off to Ecuador in a week and a half.

whimsicalnbrainpan said...

I do hope you go and have a great time.

Jay said...

You must obey the Mexico.

bellasboldbrilliantblog said...

Mexico sounds like a little bit of heaven right about how. If you can afford it, you should do it.