Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For those who asked

The show on Sunday went well. I managed not to trip or stutter - I consider that a success. Gary was able to video tape the whole thing and if we can load it up I'll post it here. I will write more (whether you like it or not!) but right now I'm just sooooo tired.

I haven't been 'well' for the past several weeks... right now I'm battling some seriously annoying (though not life-threatening) anemia that is leaving me exhausted after any little exertion. Less than 10 minutes on stage on Sunday and I ended up sleeping for more than 18 hours on Monday. I'm a little on the weakling side at present.

As soon as I have a little 'vroom' and possibly some tape of my 'performance' I'll post more.

For now, thanks for hanging in with me and my less than steady posting schedule.

4 comments:

Gary said...

I just made you a DVD of the performance. It looks a little grainy but the audio is good. I am happy that I was able to capture the moment and can't wait for you to take a look at it.

Bella said...

I'm so glad it went well! Take care of yourself, lady!!

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Ooh, I hope Gary posts your performance, and I know you were great. Sorry you've been less than 100%. Get well soon, sweetie.

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm glad the show went well.

Please take care of yourself and get better soon.