Saturday, August 09, 2008

He's at it again

I've been told it's not just my pets (and not just me) that have a serious weakness for potato chips. That's reassuring. Nice to share your addictions, right?

Somehow, can't imagine how, a big ol' bag of Lays appeared in my apartment. I swear some guy broke in through the window... he left this HUGE bag of chips, messed up the apartment (though he did vacuum) and then disappeared. No honest, it's all true!

Since Basil got his paws on the chip bag again, and I had fresh batteries in the camera, I thought I'd get a little video of him doing his thing with the bag. Just in case anyone thought for even a minute that I put that bag on his head against his will. As if I could or would do anything to this pooch against his will.. good luck with THAT!

So here's my boy and his bag.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Too funny, he obviously knows what he likes!

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Manhattan's got talent! At least in the canine division. I just hope that if you ever have kids that you don't think it's amusing to watch them cover their heads with plastic bags from the cleaners.