Thursday, October 09, 2008

Again with the pictures

When I go running I don't bring a camera because, you know, running. But on the weekends when I do some dog walking (we'll call him Mr. B for his anonymity) I have pockets, and am not running, so I bring the camera.

I originally just meant to take a shot of the many signs that tell people what is not allowed on the running track (not that they think that applies to THEM) but it was just about sundown and things were looking so pretty I just couldn't stop.

Then of course when it really got dark and the moon was out...


Probably needless to say but I also managed to get lost because it was dark and my uncanny sense of direction was in full force. *sigh* I was thankful to have a dog with me who does know where he is and I don't think he minded that our walk went a little long because of it. And neither did I.

Basil on the other hand is not thrilled with my coming home smelling of other dogs. It's unseemly. Apparently.

Though as I told him: if you won't walk with me, I'll find someone who will.

Yeah. I know. I need to get out more.

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

Lovely pictures! But going out on Basil? Hmm, don't know about that!

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I love walking posts and I love to walk anywhere. My only regret about Oregon this week was that I was in a car and on a tight schedule and couldn't photography the many interesting things along my route.

Gary said...

Hey, didn't I see one of these pictures on a Scrabble tile pendant? Great photos. Now go and add the tile to your Etsy account. The necklaces you have there are so fantastic!