Friday, October 10, 2008

Justification

I'm sure there are others of you who will agree with Bette Jo's comment to my previous post. Stepping out on Basil... it is not pretty. But it's just walking - honest. Okay there may be a treat involved... and a chin scratch - but that's all! Honest! I want to be true to my one and only but how much can a woman take? How many eye-rolls and fake-outs until you finally say, Hey, I do love you best, but I have needs. I'm going to walk other dogs. How long people?

This is an minor example of what I deal with every single day, several times a day. This tug-of-war if you will began after Basil indicated quite strongly that he did need to go out. It's first thing in the morning after he ate his breakfast.

video

Every. Single. Day.

4 comments:

BetteJo said...

Oh he's too funny. What a tease he is!!!

Doesn't he want to go uh .. do his business?

Gary said...

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. No one can blame you for seeing other dogs after this bit of nonsense. Still, he is adorable.

Joy Keaton said...

Bettejo - Honestly, you'd think he would have to 'go'... but not my boy. He just holds it in. I swear he does it to make me crazy.

Gary - You've seen this in action, you know the tricks I have to pull to get him out. Like calling myself and then saying someone he knows is outside (that one still works sometimes). But he does keep me laughing.

Salty Miss Jill said...

CUTIE!!!!
"Normal dog!"
I miss you guys!