Friday, December 19, 2008

Lazy, yes - but funny

Okay, okay maybe grabbing vids from youtube and using them as posts is a little lazy, but honestly I think these are so funny and adorable I couldn't stop myself. And let's face it, it was this or no post so I figure I'm doing okay.

These are from the fabulous Vampire Cowboys who do some of the most clever, innovative and plain ol' fun theater in New York.

First: Holiday Greetings

and now to get you through those holidays - instructions on making the Perfect Margarita

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Ran across this site - made me think of you. Also has a link to another page with best snacks to eat before bed.
http://www.kitchentablemedicine.com/herbalsedative/

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Maybe I should have the Vampire Cowboy appear on my show sometime.