Monday, June 01, 2009

WHY am I so tired?

Oh the weather is making me nuts, honestly.  This hot cold hot cold hot cold crap - I mean it's like one of my past relationships.  (And I do mean EXACTLY like.)  Annoying!

I also think it's partly responsible for my feeling draggy and weak.  Maybe I can't really blame the weather, but I will any way.  It's more likely that I'm working my anemia again.  Probably explains why I'm cold-blooded.  Har-Har.  

I went for a run this morning and could barely make a mile and half, in fact I'm surprised I managed to get that far.  I just wanted to lay down and take a nap... the sidewalk was looking mighty alluring what with it's rough edges and broken bottle shards.  Just the sort of place I could curl up and nod off.  Yeah.  I am a total riot.  But it is a fact that I have a history of being able to better fall asleep in odd places than in my comfy bed, so the curb-appeal, if you will, isn't really a stretch.

*sigh*  Could this be less entertaining?  Why sure it could... but not by much.

In the interests of being more entertaining, I will share with you more of the "Joy Got a Mac: Watch Her Play with IT!" show.  Computer + Doggies + Paul Robeson =  sweet Jesus I really need to get a life.  But perhaps it will make you smile.  Here's the pups.

video

And yes, 'Trixie' is Miss X... I know I've slipped in the past and given away her true identity, but I hoped nobody would catch on.  Now it's out for reals peeps.  Yes, fame comes at a price, but her tiny little paws are chapped from all the paw-prints she has to sign on the street.  So please, at least for now: no autographs.

It should go without saying, Basil NEVER does autographs.  So don't be offended.   

3 comments:

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I think pairing that music with the video was brilliant. There is a pug up the street that makes Bow bonkers, but nothing like the bijon frises down the street. Too bad there aren't more beagles whom she loves.

Joy Keaton said...

Thanks! Those are a couple of my favorites and I'm just hoping I'm not infringing on someone's copyright using them. :)

Salty Miss Jill said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. Been going through a similar state myself with the chronic tired. This weather blows. Literally. It's JUNE, for cryin' out loud!