Friday, January 08, 2010

My Dog has always had... issues

Basil has always been a special kind of dog - I say this not just because he is mine and I love him beyond words - but because it's true. He is gifted with a mighty personality and a sense of humor that is, I admit it, a little frightening sometimes. Because I am often the butt of that humor. I have witnesses.

In searching for a picture for a friend I came across this little video clip. I don't know how he managed this, but I'm so glad I have a record of it because you don't often see a dog in this sort of attire.


6 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

Thanks for making me laugh!
Basil in drag-priceless!

Gary said...

I love that Basil is all "what?"

You truly have the gayest dog. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

lettuce said...

hahaha

and also
yay tardis!

Poetikat said...

Oh my Lord! This reminds me of my senior mother's 7 month old kitten, Harry who likes to pilfer her silk panties from off the drying rack and deposit them in all too conspicuous places (like under the dining room table).

I'll be visiting again.

Kat

By any chance is Basil named after Basil Fawlty?

Joy Keaton said...

Jill - Somehow I knew you'd enjoy this one!

Gary - He is, isn't he? I do love him so.

Lettuce - If only it were a REAL Tardis! ;)

Poetkat - I'm glad Basil's not the only 'unmentionables' thief! He's actually named for Basil Rathbone, he's awfully dignified when he's not dressing in my clothes - but there are times he does indeed act like Basil Fawlty.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!