Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Ooooh another one!

A second podcast of What Do You Know. This time we talk about Volunteerism, and of course that leads us to the Brownies and the Cub Scouts. Even a little hint of organized religion, though Gary wisely didn't let me get on my soap box. But it's coming folks, it's a-comin'!

In the meantime please listen to the podcast while you enjoy this oh so happy photo of me as a Brownie with my Mother in her Assistant Leader ensemble. Note my delighted expression. If you can enlarge it enough you can see the despair in my 8 year old eyes. I should have borrowed my Mom's super cool shades, eh? Oooh and I'm also wearing my not-so-Brownie gladiator sandals. I loved those things. They had a brass plate on the vamp. I was so freakin' ahead of my time...

3 comments:

Gary said...

This is a fantastic picture. I love your mom in this but where is the cigarette? I also love the way you can dress up the uniform - gladiator sandals! Perfection.

Gary said...

More podcasts coming soon folks!

Winstrol said...

I just love old pictures. They really have meaning. Great blog, enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work! Greetings.